A WordPress post grid plugin helps you format your blog in a way that’s easy to navigate your blog posts without scrolling down too far. As a result, the users can easily find the content and it looks great with most website designs as well.
In this article, we are going to introduce you to the 12 best post grid plugins for WordPress. These are chosen for their unique features, user feedback, update and support history, and so on. Moreover, this shortlist will help you to find out your expected post grid plugin for your WordPress site.
Table of contents
1. Smart Post Show
Smart Post Show is a great WordPress plugin that allows you to filter and display posts, pages, taxonomy in beautiful layouts. The plugin offers multiple stylish layouts like the carousel, grid, list, timeline, isotope, zigzag, accordion, large with small. Consequently, you can easily create an awesome, eye-catching post grid by selecting the grid layout for your blog post without a piece of coding.
- Multiple post layouts such as carousel, grid, list, timeline, isotope, zigzag, accordion, large with small. Set layout as per your need.
- Filter the posts that you want to show in the grid layout.
- Style the grid view with available customization options on different devices.
- Smart posts pagination.
- Optimized, Slick, light-weight, and super-fast.
2. Content Views
Content Views helps you to easily create a beautiful grid or list to display the recent posts, the posts of a specific category, tag, author. In addition, you can filter your content as well. The plugin is optimized for speed performance and SEO.
- Display grid of posts on a page, widget, theme template easily by shortcode.
- Filter posts content as per your needs.
- Style the posts grid view with different customization options.
- Optimized for speed and SEO.
3. Post Grid
Post Grid allows you the easiest and simplest way to create a post grid from any post type with few clicks. In addition, you can filter the post contents and display them in grid view. If you have basic knowledge of CSS, you can create a unique style for your post grid view.
- Unlimited post grids with different skin and layouts.
- Filter the post contents based on different terms
- Customize the grid view using setting options.
- Display posts in a masonry grid view.
4. Visual Portfolio
Visual Portfolio plugin provides the powerful tool to create Visual Portfolio, Photo Gallery, and Posts Grid for any type of WordPress site. You can easily create a professional posts grid with simple settings.
- Includes post query builder that allows to display posts, portfolios, and any other post types.
- Simple way to filter contents by taxonomies, author, and date ranges.
- Include and exclude any posts.
- Includes social sharing option.
5. Ultimate Post Grid
WP Ultimate Post Grid is an awesome plugin to create responsive grids for your posts, pages, or any custom post type. In addition, you can add an isotope filter for any taxonomy associated with those posts.
- Responsive grid layout for posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Deep linking directly to a filtered grid.
- Multiple templates for posts grid.
- Possibility to use pagination.
6. Post Grid with Ajax Filter
Post Grid with Ajax Filter plugin is a simple WordPress plugin that helps you filter your post by category terms with Ajax. Ajax post grid will help you Load posts with grid layout and you can also filter by post category.
- Pre-Build Layout to showcase your posts in grid view.
- Ajax Post Grid with smart pagination.
- Category Filter with ajax.
- Controlling Options for posts grid.
7. Display Post Types
You can easily display a post grid, list, or post sliders using this awesome plugin, Display Post Types. In addition, it provides the easiest way to fetch, sort, and display a responsive list of posts, pages, or any custom post types.
- Fetch any post, page, or any post types.
- Style your posts content.
- Filter posts content with the easiest way.
- Simply sort the post, page, or any post types of content.
Sogrid is a collection of post grid layouts to display your posts in grid view. 10 Customizable blocks allow you to create unique and beautiful pages and posts responsive grid. It is very simple to use and customize as per your need.
- 10 different beautiful layouts.
- Ajax pagination.
- Highly customizable.
- Multi columns responsive layout.
- Slick, light-weight, and fast.
9. Post Sliders and Post Grids
Post Sliders and Post Grids is a beautiful plugin to create a responsive post thumbnail slider and post grid. It supports post or any custom post type exclusion, category exclusion, or inclusion. So you can easily filter your posts as per your need.
- Either exclusion or inclusion post, category, or any post type.
- Sort your posts easily.
- Post grid with pagination.
- Custom link support for the post.
10. Post Grid
Post Grid is a fully responsive and mobile friendly plugin that allows you to create a page or post in grid, list, and isotope view. It is a fast and easy way to generate a grid from the admin end and insert into anywhere you want.
- 4 Different Layouts
- Isotope filter for any taxonomy ie. categories, tags, etc
- Query post with relation
- Smart post pagination
- Unlimited grid and style
11. Custom Layouts
Custom Layouts plugin builds a list or grid layout of any post type. It provides several blocks that allow you to design post templates using a drag and drop builder. In addition, shortcode is also available to show the post grid anywhere you want.
- Built for both Gutenberg and non Gutenberg users.
- Query builder allows you to either select or restrict multiple post types.
- Different responsive layouts.
- Unique blocks for building templates.
If you’re still on the fence about which post grid plugin to use for your WordPress site, I recommend the first one that is Smart Post Show. It is updated, optimized, and super-fast that allows you the easiest way to create your expected posts grid view, and provides you a smart shortcode to use the grid anywhere you want.