GDPR Compliance and ShapedPlugin
The purpose of this document is to provide necessary information regarding GDPR, the law, and how ShapedPlugin is going to implement the GDPR principles for the products and services of shapedplugin.com
Here at ShapedPlugin, we are working strictly to bring transparency to our data uses – how we will collect, store and use our customers’ and users’ (your) data.
What is GDPR?
In simple words, GDPR refers to the control of your own data that you share with different service providers. In this process, the service providers must be transparent about collecting, using, and sharing the personal data that they agree or consent to share.
With the new regulations of Europe, you will have more access, control, and choice of your own personal data that is being collected, used, or shared.
However, you should note that – GDPR applies to EU users as it is an EU law. Thus, it applies to all the websites and businesses that have an EU customer base (collects, store,s and use data of EU residents).
GDPR Implementation of ShapedPlugin
Apart from that, here is a summary of how ShapedPlugin collects, stores, and uses your data, maintaining the GDPR principles.
- We collect common data such as your name, email address, phone number, and address. All this data is used for creating your profile.
- When you purchase from us, we collect order data, including – IP address, web browser, payment email, billing address, payment method, credit card, or PayPal information. We collect these to prevent fraudulent activities and to invoice purposes.
- Besides that, we sometimes collect tracking information while you browse our site, including – the pages you visit, the products you view, and the pages you interact with for marketing purposes.
- We retain your billing information unless you request us to delete your data.
- We use Stripe, Paddle, and PayPal. They are renowned service providers as well. We do not share your data with any other third-party companies or businesses.
- You have the full power to control your content. You can view your profile and modify it any time you want. Besides that, you can request us by sending an email to view all of the data we have stored. Most importantly, you have the right to delete your data. You can email us stating that you want us to delete your data, and we will delete them for you.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the support(at)shapedplugin.com email address.