GDPR Compliance and ShapedPlugin
The purpose of this document is to provide necessary information regarding GDPR, the law and how ShapedPlugin in going to implement the GDPR principles for their products and services of shapedplugin.com
Here at ShapedPlugin, we are working strictly to bring transparency to our data uses – how we are going to collect, store and use our customers and users’ (your) data.
What is GDPR?
In simple words, GDPR refers to the control of your own data that you share with different service providers. In this process, the service providers must be transparent about collecting, using and sharing your personal data that you agree or consent to share.
With the new regulations of Europe, you will have more access, control and choice of your own personal data that is being collected, used or shared.
However, you should take note that – GDPR applies to the EU users as it is an EU law. Thus, it applies to all the websites and businesses who have EU customer base (collects, store and use data of EU residents).
GDPR Implementation of ShapedPlugin
Apart from that, here is a summary of how ShapedPlugin collects, store and use your data maintaining the GDPR principles.
- We collect common data such as your name, email address, phone number and address. All this data is used for creating your profile.
- When you purchase from us, we collect order data including – IP address, web browser, payment email, billing address, payment method, credit card or PayPal information. We collect these for preventing fraudulent activities and invoicing purposes.
- Besides that, we sometimes collect tracking information while you browse our site including – the pages you visit, the products you view and the pages you interact with for marketing purposes.
- We retain your billing information unless you request us to delete your data.
- We use Paddle. They are renowned service providers as well. We do not share your data with any other third party companies or businesses.
- You have the full power to control your content. You can view your profile and modify it any time you want. Besides that, you can request us by sending an email to view all of your data that we have stored. Most importantly, you have the rights to delete your data. You can send us an email stating that you want us to delete your data and we will delete them for you.
If you have any question about this policy or our site, please feel free to contact us using support(at)shapedplugin.com email address.