(1) Content: You can Slide anything In a Content Carousel. In this field, You are allowed to add as many contents as you wish. Some contents types are given below:
- Custom contents
(2) Slide Background & Settings: You can set Slide Background color (Raw), Gradient Color from different directions. You can upload different background images for different slide items. Simultaneously you are allowed to set background image position, Background image Attachment, Background image Size.
(You can Rearrange/ Re-order your slide content by drag and drop)
(3) Space Between: Set space or gap between the slider items inside the Content carousel. Default value is 20px. You can set the value as you wish.
(4) Slide Height: The Slide Height is one part of the information that determines a Slider dimension. You can set Slide height for different screen sizes to make your site responsive.
(5) Slide Border: Set border around the carousel Item. The default value is 1px.There are 9 different border styles. You can also set your desired border color.
- Border Styles are:
(6) Inner Padding: Inner Padding is the space that’s inside the carousel item between the item and the border. The default Inner Padding value is 0px.
(7) GrayScale: Grayscale is a range of monochromatic shades from black to white. Therefore, a grayscale image contains only shades of gray and no color. There are 4 options available:
- Off: No grayscale effect
- Gray and normal on hover: The Content Carousel becomes gray but when you hover the content, the color becomes normal as it.
- Gray on hover: When you hover a Content the Content will turn into gray.
- Always gray: The Content Carousel will be gray all the time.