WordPress Carousel Pro is the most powerful and user-friendly multi-purpose WordPress Carousel plugin to create beautiful carousels with images, Posts, WooCommerce Products, Contents (Images, Text, HTML, Shortcodes), Video etc. The plugin has own image and content management system and also supports Posts, Pages, Custom Post Type, Taxonomy, Custom Taxonomy, Custom Contents, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, mp4, WebM, Self-hosted Video with Lightbox. It’s fully responsive, highly customizable and works smoothly on iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Edge. Let’s see the beautiful Live Demo in action!
It’s even easier to put images of different height together so the width is dynamic with fixed height so that your site looks pretty. The plugin vastly improves user experience and lets you create different types of beautiful carousels easily and quickly.
Popular Carousel Types
- Image Carousel: WordPress Carousel Pro allows you to create beautiful image carousels for your site in minutes! Upload images via WordPress regular media gallery, create a gallery to make carousel. Add image caption & description and change its content position. Video Tutorial
- Post Carousel: Display posts from multiple Categories, Tags, Formats, or Types: Latest, Taxonomies, Specific, etc. Show the standard post contents: title, image, excerpt, read more, category, date, author, tags, comments, etc. Video Tutorial
- Product Carousel: Filter by different product types. (e.g. latest, categories, specific products, etc.). Show/hide the product name, image, price, excerpt, read more, rating, add to cart button, etc. Video Tutorial
- Content Carousel (Slide Anything): Slide anything you want based on your WordPress site. (e.g. images, text, HTML, shortcodes, any custom contents, etc.) You can sort slide content by drag and drop easily. Video Tutorial
- Video Carousel: Show videos from multiple sources: YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, mp4, WebM, and even self-hosted video with Lightbox. A customizable video icon will place over the video thumb. Video Tutorial
- Mix-content Carousel: You can also show the mix content carousel of images, contents, videos, etc.
- Getting Started
- Carousel Types
- Dashboard Menus
- Features & Functionalities
- Video Tutorials
- Shortcodes (Version earlier than 3)
- Image Title/Link
- Add to Widget
- Who should use WordPress Carousel?
- What types of carousel you can create using WordPress Carousel?
- Do I need to have coding skills to use WordPress Carousel?
- Is WordPress Carousel responsive?
- Can I add WordPress Carousel anywhere on my website?
- Can I have multiple carousels with the separate setting?