- You can use automatic update to update the plugin safely. You’ll find the automatic update notification on the dashboard plugin page once update is available.
- Go to Product Slider for WooCommerce page on WordPress, download it.
- Remove /wp-content/plugins/woo-product-slider directory on your site using FTP
- Extract the downloaded package file and find woo-product-slider.zip
- Extract woo-product-slider.zip directory to your computer and upload it to /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins page.
After Update, The Plugin DOES NOT Work or Broken or Bla Bla..?
After update, the plugin should work smooth as it was. Before updating the plugin, we test and ensure it’s workability. If you face any issue, please check that it comes other plugins or themes. However, If you need any help, you can Open a Support Ticket.
If you want to go in the previous version of this plugin, simply download it’s old version from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-slider/advanced/
And upload to your site and install, activate. No data will be lost. Thank you!
Please see the following screenshot: