WooCommerce Product Slider Pro Admin Panel Menu Introduction:
Product Slider Pro
- All Sliders
- Add New
1. All Sliders: All the Sliders that are created with the WooCommerce Product Slider Pro plugin will be kept here. You can add, edit, delete, and perform other customization easily from this Menu.
2. Add New: By clicking this menu you can quickly start to create a slider.
3.1. Advanced Settings
- Dequeue Google Fonts? → The option is to Enqueue/Dequeue the Google Fonts. By default, the option is turned off. So, the Google Fonts will be used.
- Dequeue FontAwesome? → The option is to Enqueue/Dequeue the FontAwesome font. By default, the option is turned off. So, the FontAwesome will be used.
- No Products Found → Set a message to show when any product won’t be found in the slider. The default message is ‘No products found‘.
3.2. Upsells Products
- Hide Default Upsells Products → The option is to Show/Hide the default Upsells products. You have to turn it ON to show the slider from the plugin. By Default- OFF.
- Select Upsells Products Shortcode → The option is to select your generated shortcode to display as the Upsells products slider.
3.4. Related Products
- Hide Default Related Products → The option is to Show/Hide the default Related Products. By Default- OFF.
- Select Related Products Shortcode → The option is to select your generated shortcode to display as the Related Products.
3.5. Custom CSS
This is a CUSTOM CSS field. You can insert CSS code here if any code is overridden by any theme/plugin or to design the slider as your own desire.
Don’t forget to click on Save Changes after done.
4. Licesne: After purchasing the plugin you will be given a License Key to activate the plugin. To get all the update notification, please activate your plugin.
To activate the License Key, follow the steps →
- Paste the License Key in the input box.
- Click on ‘Save Changes‘ button
- The ‘Activate License‘ button will be visible.
- Click on ‘Activate License‘ button.
- If the License Key is correct, a green ‘Active‘ text will appear.
- Click on ‘Save Changes‘ button again.
Watch the video to get better understand →
5. Help: You can contact with the ShapedPlugin directly through this menu. Here you will find the Support Forum, Documentation, and Demo Page link. In case of need, click and get connected with us. We welcome your all questions.
Support Forum Link → https://www.shapedplugin.com/support/