1. Thumbnail: This option controls the thumbnail show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the category image in the carousel. If you want to hide the thumbnail, then you can hide by using this button.
2. Thumbnail Sizes: Select an option for the thumbnail images from here. There are so many options like ‘WooCommerce all thumbnail sizes, WordPress thumbnail sizes, Full image size and Set Custom size’.
3. Shape: There is only one shape ‘Square’ is available in the settings.
4. Border: To set the border you need to check this field. Default 1px margin will set if you check this field.
5. Margin: To set the margin you need to use these fields. There are two types of units (px & %) for margin.