1. AutoPlay: This button is used for on/off the autoplay feature.
2. AutoPlay Speed: Also, you can specify the time to spend on a slide before advancing to the next. The default value is 3000 milliseconds. You can change this default value as you want.
3. Scroll Speed: Set pagination/slide scroll speed. The default value is 600 milliseconds.
4. Pause on Hover: Pause on hover feature on/off button.
5. Infinite Loop: This is an awesome feature of the slide. If this feature is ‘ON’ then all slide will loop continuously. If you have turned off this feature then the slider loop will stop after once.
6. Slide to Scroll: This option is used to set how many slide/slides will be scroll on a single slide in the different devices. The default value is 1 for all devices. you can change this value as you want.
7. Navigation: Select an option for navigation of the slider. There are three navigation options.
- Hide on Mobile
8. Navigation Color: Set the color for the slider navigation in normal mode and hover mode.
9. Navigation Border: Set navigation border with a style and choose a color for it. There are some styles for the border.
10. Pagination: Pagination is an essential part of any content-rich website, such as a magazine or a blog with slider. With slider pagination, we can reach any slide quickly by just clicking the handle.
11. Pagination Color: You can change the color and the active color for the dynamic pagination from this option.
12. Touch Swipe: Swiping in touch is the act of quickly moving your finger across the touch surface in a certain direction. This feature will be available in the slider after keeping this option ‘ON’.
13. Auto Height: The plan is to calculate all visible slide items and change the height according to the highest item. If this option is on/enabled then each slide item will take the automatic height according to their content.