1. Layout Preset: The Slider Layout is the default layout to show categories in the carousel.
2. Category Column(s): Set number of column(s) in different devices for responsive view. This option allows you to preset the number of categories visible with a particular device. Some default values we have set in the fields of individual devices. You can change the default value from the particular device field.
- LARGE DESKTOP – Screens larger than 1280px.
- DESKTOP – Screens smaller than 1280px.
- LAPTOP – Screens smaller than 980px.
- TABLET – Screens smaller than 736px.
- MOBILE – Screens smaller than 480px
3. Filter Categories: Select an option to filter the categories to show in the slider. There are two options available to filter the categories.
- All Categories
- Specific Categories
4. Choose Categories: Choose categories from the category list to show in the slide.
5. Hide Empty Categories: Suppose, some of the categories have no products included or these categories are empty. If you want to hide those empty categories from the slider then check this field.
6. Display Child/Subcategories: Select an option to show/hide child or subcategories. There are four options for displaying child categories in the slider.
- Beside Parent
7. Total Categories to Show: This field controls how many categories to show in the slider. The default value is 12. You can increase or decrease the value of this field.
8. Order By: This field contains the ordering options for categories display. These options are →
- Drag & Drop
- Count Number of Product
9. Order: Order the categories in the slider is essential functionality. There are two ordering options available here.
10. Preloader: The slider will be hidden until the page loading completed. If it is ‘Enable’ then a loading image/icon will show until the slider fully load.