Display SettingsThis section will describe how the categories will display in the slider.
1. Section Title: This option controls the ‘Section title show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the section title in the carousel. If you want to hide the carousel section title, then you can hide by using this button.
2. Section Title Color: This is the field of changing the color of the section title. You can change the section title font color from this color picker field. Also, you can use a color code and default color from here.
3. Margin from Section Title: Set the margin for category slider section title in the carousel. Only 30px margin in the bottom of section title set by default. You can set margin for left, right and top of the section title. Also, you can change the margin value unit (px/em) from the last field of this option.
4. Space Between Categories: By default, 20px space is set between the categories in the slider. User has the freedom to increase/decrease the space between the categories from this option.
5. Category Content Position: There is only one position to display category content in the category slider. Below content is selected as the default position for showing category content.
6. Make it Card Style: If you want to bring a material shape/design on the category in the slider, then you need to check this option.
7. Border: To set the category content border for the slider item you can use this field.
8. Background: Category content background color changing option. Also, there is an option to change the hover background color.
9. Inner padding: This is the option to increase the inner padding/space of the category. Default value is 16px to all side.
Category Content Section
1. Category Name: This option controls the ‘Category Name’ show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the category name in the carousel. If you want to hide the category name, then you can hide by using this button. ‘Category Name Margin, Set category name margin, Product Count, Product Count Position, Product Count Before & Product Count After’ these options depends on this button.
2. Category Name Color: Same as the ‘Section title color’.
3. Category Name Margin: Default 6px margin on the bottom is set to the Category Name, you can add left, right and top margin in this field.
4. Products Count: This is the option for showing or hiding the total number of products in the category.
5. Product Count Position: There are two different positions to show the total number of products in the category.
- Beside Category Name
- Under Category Name
When you select the ‘Under Category Name’ as the position of product count number then the ‘Product Count Margin’ option will be shown in the below.
6 & 7. Product Count Before & Product Count After: These two fields are using to show the product count number within something different from the text like braces or special text. Default ‘( )’ are using to show the product count number with the category name.
8. Description: This is the option to show or hide the category description in the slider which has added with the category.
9. Description Color: Same as the ‘Section title color’.
10. Description Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
1. Shop Now Button: This option controls the ‘Shop Now’ button show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the shop now button in the carousel. If you want to hide it from the carousel then you can hide by using this button. ‘Shop Now Button Label, Shop Now Button Color, Shop Now Button Border, Button Alignment, Button Margin & Link Target‘ these options depends on this button. This button will redirect the user to the category shop page.
2. Shop Now Button Label: This is the option for changing the label of the ‘Shop Now’ button in the slider. You can add a custom text in the label of this button by using this field.
3. Shop Now Button Color: This option is for changing the Shop now button background color & hover background color. Button text color changing option is under the typography tab of the plugin.
4. Shop Now Button Border: Set border for the shop now button. There are border styles, color & hover color fields in this option.
5. Button Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
6. Link Target:
|_blank||Load in a new window|
|_self||Load in the same frame as it was clicked|
|_parent||Load in the parent frameset|
|_top||Load in the full body of the window|
|frame name||Load in a named frame|