Suppose, you have installed the WordPress.
If you do not know how to install the WordPress, contact your hosting provider or see the documentation → https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress.
Follow these below steps.
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New → write ‘Category Slider for WooCommerce‘ on the right keyword searching field.
- The ‘Category Slider for WooCommerce‘ by ShapedPlugin will be visible in the first place.
- Now, click on the ‘Install → Active‘ button.
Or follow these below steps to install manually.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin. Click on ‘Choose File’ and select the zipped file named ‘woo-category-slider.zip’. Click on ‘Install Now’.
- Click on ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
- After activating the Category Slider for WooCommerce plugin, you are ready to add a slider in your post, page, widget or anywhere you like.