(1) Thumbnail: This option controls the thumbnail show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the category image in the carousel. If you want to hide the thumbnail, then you can hide by using this button.
(2) Thumbnail Sizes: Select an option for the thumbnail images from here. There are so many options like ‘WooCommerce all thumbnail sizes, WordPress thumbnail sizes, Full image size and Set Custom size’. The Custom Size option only visible when the ‘Set Custom Size’ option selected in the ‘Thumbnail Sizes’ field. You can set custom width and height of the thumbnail images. Also, you will be able to crop images from the right-side options.
(3) Custom Thumbnail: This is the option for showing/hiding the custom thumbnail image for those categories which have no thumbnail.
(4) Add Custom Thumbnail: This is the option for adding a custom thumbnail in the category by uploading an image.
(5) Shape: There are three shapes available in the settings. You can choose an option from here.
(6) Border: You can set the border and box-shadow in the thumbnails from this option. Default 1px solid border sets in all side of thumbnail. You can change the border width and styles with color and hover color.
(7) Box-Shadow: You can set the box-shadow in the thumbnails from this option.
(8) Inner Padding To set inner padding and margin you need to use these fields. There are two types of units (px & %) for padding & margin.
(9) Margin: If you want to set a margin you need to use these fields. There are two types of units (px & %) margin.
(10) Zoom: Set a zoom effect for thumbnail from the options. There are two types of effect (Zoom In & Zoom Out) are available in the plugin.
(11) Grayscale: This is the option for setting a grayscale effect in the thumbnail. Available effects are given below.
- Gray with Normal on Hover
- Gray on Hover
- Always Gray