Creating a WooCommerce Cayegory Slider, Grid or Block is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute.
STEP 1: GENERATE CATEGORY SLIDER SHORTCODE
(1) Click on the Manage Sliders menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Shortcode Title used as Section Title for your category slider, grid or block (optional).
(4) Customize Slider Generator Settings Fields as per your needs or wish.
(5) Choose a Layout from→ 3 Layout Presets (Slider, Grid, Block).
(6) Choose Category Type and Filter Categories from→ (i) Parent (ii) Parent and Child.
(7) And then click on→ Publish and you will see a Generated Shortcode in the top area.
STEP 2: COPY AND USE THE CATEGORY SLIDER SHORTCODE
Copy and Paste the category slider shortcode to your post or page or anywhere on your site.
By following these steps, you can create numerous sliders, grids, blocks with various designs for your site.