Maintenance Mode PRO is made with advanced features, for a powerful settings panel and effective maintenance mode splash page that stands out from the crowd. It allows you to create and launch beautiful looking Coming Soon, Maintenance Mode & Capture leads Landing Page for your website.
Perfect for creating Landing Pages, for Coming Soon Pages, Maintenance Mode and Under Construction pages. Collect visitor emails and engage with them using Newsletter integration. Easy customize and good look on all devices. Add your logo, background image, select the desired color, add text. The extended version of the plugin includes more settings that appear after installation PRO extension plugin.
To get the best experience of this plugin, we recommend the followings–
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.4.1 or later
To be sure about the above requirements contact your hosting vendor.
Suppose you have installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress contact your hosting provider or see the document https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress .
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to the to Plugins → Add New → Upload File → Install Now. When done, click Activate Plugin.
- After activating the Aitasi Coming Soon Pro plugin, you are ready to use it.
- Plugin Mode: To activate the plugin, set plugin mode to Maintenace Mode.
- Meta Title: Write your site meta titl. It is used as the site title and window/tab title
- Meta Keywords: Write your site meta keywords.
- Meta Description: Write your site meta description in this field.
- Favicon Image: Set a favicon image . The image should be square (width and height 16px × 16px or 32px × 32px) and format should be one of PNG, GIF and ICO.
- Pre-loader Image: On the switch to show the preloader image.
- Main Logo: Upload your main logo image.
- Logo Width: Set a logo width if necessary.
- Logo Height: Set a logo height if necessary.
- Template Title: Write a Title for the Under maintenance page. it is used as the main title of the page.
- Template Content: Write content for the maintenance page, it is showed under the main title.
Countdown Date Settings:
- Show Countdown Timer: On the switch to show countdown timer.
- Countdown Date: Set a countdown date when the main project will be launched.
- Countdown time: The time is used the starting point of the main project.
- Countdown Date Color: Set a color for countdown date.
- Show Progressbar: On the switch to Progressbar and off to hide.
- Progressbar Width: Set numeric value as the percentage of the
- Show Subscription Field: On the switch to show subscription field.
- Subscription Title: Write a title for subscription field shown above the subscription field.
- Email Field Label*: Write a label for email field used as the placeholder.
- Button Label: Write a subscription button label.
- Success Message: Write a message to show after successful subscription.
- Failure Message: Write a message to show after unsuccessful subscription.
- MailChimp Action URL: Set MailChimp Action URL of your campaign list. In order to use MailChimp, you’ll need an Action URL. Go to your MailChimp List → click on the List name → Signup form → Embedded form → Search with action among the codes. Then paste the action value here.
- Show Footer: On the switch to show footer.
- Social Links: Set social links.
- Footer Copyright Text: Write copyright text.
- Main Background: Set a background for the maintenance page-a) Solid Color: Select Solid Color background option.
i. Set a background color.
k) Self Hosted Video:
i. Upload mp4 format video.
ii. Upload webm format video.
iii. Upload ogv format video.
iv. Upload a poster image.
v. Turn on the switch to play the background video repeatedly.
vi. Turn on the switch to off video sound.
- Background Overlay: Set a background overlay color used as the template content background.
- Background Overlay Footer Color: Set a footer background color.
- Main Color: Set a color as main brand color.
- Main Hover Color: Set hover color for brand color.
- Border Color: Set a color for button border.
- Button Background Color: Set a button background color.
- Button Background Hover Color: Set a hover color for button background.
- Font Family for Body: Set a font family for body content.
- Font Family for Subscription Title: Set a font family for subscription title.
- Custom CSS: Write custom CSS here.
- Google Analytics: Paste Google analytics code here including </script></script> tags.