Plugin activation and Home section setting are included in Main Settings. Let’s see how we can do these–
- Plugin Mode: To activate the plugin select Coming Soon and to deactivate select Off.
- Section Sorter: You can resort all the sections here. If you want to hide any section drag it to Inactivate Sections.
- Meta Title: Meta title is used as the site title and window/tab title.
- Meta Keywords: Type your desired meta keywords.
- Meta Description: Type your site meta description in this field.
- Favicon Image: Upload a favicon image . The image should be square (width and height 16px × 16px or 32px × 32px) and format should be one of PNG, GIF and ICO.
- Show Preloader Image: On the switch to show the preloader image.
- Main Logo: Upload your main logo image.
- Logo Width: Set the logo width in pixel.
- Logo Height: Set the logo height in pixel.
- Main Titles: Write the main titles. Use Heading1 and Heading2 to get the demo style.
- Home Section Content Color: Used as a color of some contents in the home section.
- Show Countdown Timer: Keep on the switch to show countdown timer.
- Countdown Date: Set countdown date when the project will be launched.
- Countdown Date Color: Set a color for countdown date.
- Social Links: To set a social link click Add New Social and to Delete social link click Remove.
a) Social Icon: Set social Icon. b) Social Profile URL: Set your social profile link.
- Show Subscription Form: On the switch to show subscription form.
- Subscription Field Title: The title is set above the subscription field.
- Email Field Label: Write a label for email field what is used here as the placeholder.
- Button Label: Write a subscription button label.
- Success Message: Write a subscription message label.
- Failure Message: Write a subscription failure message.
- MailChimp Action URL: Set MailChimp Action URL of your campaign list. In order to use MailChimp, you’ll need an Action URL. Go to your MailChimp List → click on the List name → Signup form → Embedded form → Search with action among the codes. Then paste the action value here.